Friday, February 12, 2010

So Far, So Good


Hello hello!

A late and pleasant Happy New Year to all! So far, 2010 has been off to a good start. I began the semester on January 19, and boy it felt pretty good to be back in school. It still hasn't hit me that I'm in my final semester and on my way to my undergraduate degree in a couple of months, but I am definitely enjoying the semester, even though it's partially stressful! I've made some friends with some familiar faces, and so far I've been doing great in my classes. Comm 498 is my biggest challenge of them all, but hey, if I can survive that, anything is possible!

Again, I'd like to say thanks first and foremost to God for everything, big and small. Without Him, none of this would even be possible. I couldn't be thankful enough to be given blessings and opportunities that a person could only dream of. I also want to thank my family, my friends that have stuck by me through just about everything, my role models for paving the way for me and others, my boyfriend who I make two whole years with on the 21st, and my awesome professors throughout college. Everyone has been such a big help in making my dream come true, and I hope that continues even after college.

I almost forgot....the Saints won their first NFC title AND Super Bowl!!! I'm still super excited that I actually got to experience that in my lifetime, and I want to say congratulations to the team once more...WHO DAT!! Today was a snow day and it was definitely a treat to have more snow in our forecast. For once, it is actually like winter in Louisiana! I have to run for now, but hopefully I'll be back with a full report around midterms. If all else fails, there's always graduation :-). God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment