Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Mid-Semester


Well...shockingly I have survived half of my final semester, and now feels more critical than ever. I'm actually halfway through working on my thesis (which has been stressful ALL semester long) and managed to nail two mid-terms back to back in one day. Hopefully I did well on them! There's 57 more days left before I actually walk across that stage to receive my degree. Reality hasn't even hit me just yet that I'm actually graduating, but it probably will when the colloquium rolls around. I'll be so relieved once I finish that paper...it will be as if the universe was risen off of my shoulders at that point. I decided to turn the tide and do my study on why people find hurricane coverage funny rather than informative, so hopefully I can manage and win the crowd over plus graduate :-). For now, I just have to hang in there and keep pushing and doing my best. I pray that this semester will be another C-free one which would land me on the Presidents List yet again for the 2nd time in my college career! I just find it amazing how both my sister who is almost 11 years older than me and myself will be graduating the same semester. It truly is a blessing to even see that happen and to be able to share this time with her and my family, friends, peers, teachers, and everyone who isn't here to physically see it happening. I know they're all proud of the two of us and that makes me feel like I'm getting closer and closer to my dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment